Bloomberg Audits, USA
Foreclosure Defense, LLC offers full, court-ready Bloomberg Securitization Audits, providing you with the evidence you need to identify all vital parties to your mortgage loan transaction including: Loan Originator, Sponsor, Depositor, Issuing Entity, Master Servicer, MERS, and Custodian.
Our Bloomberg Securitization Audits include:
- Bloomberg Screenshots of the Trust used as evidence in court of securitization
- Copy of the trust pooling & servicing agreement
- Full chain of title analysis exposing all breaks in the chain of custody of the mortgage loan contract, from loan origination to present, uncovering fatal errors in your chain of title
- Analysis of all assignments & transfers in the mortgage loan contract, assignments, substitutions, appointments, Notice of Default, Notice of Trustee Sale, etc.
- Robosigner report proving evidence of known Robosigners
- Bloomberg loan level data including CUSIP number, loan tranche information, credit default swaps & insurance and loan payoff information
- Signed & notarized Expert Witness Affidavit
- If needed by the court, telephonic testimony of the auditor as an Expert Witness in your case, if the judge has any questions